"Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV…"
"…to focus on Kingdom Hearts 3"
Anime Sharks are my favorite fucking thing in the world.
Whenever someone refers to the gay community as “queer folk” I imagine us all like woodland sprites, we are the queer folk community, we are born of flowers and fairy dust, we are destroying the sanctity of marriages and corrupting children
So apparently consuming blood is illegal in Louisiana
How much blood did people have to drink before it was banned?
How can I not re-blog this!
How to not-so-subtly flirt with your crush (by Misha Collins)
- Make a light joke preferably about your non-existent wardrobe change. If he laughs then you’re off to a good start.
- If you’re an actor, casually talk about the character you play and emphasise the things you don’t like about said character like his voice, or say, how bad his posture is. Your crush will laugh at that, guaranteed.
- Deliberately humiliate yourself in front of your crush. Read your old resume for instance. Use an Indorussian accent. Good for you if your crush actually has accent kinks for this will evoke doubling-over laughter.
- Mime your auditions back in the day. Do not forget to do so with that Indorussian accent your crush apparently loves so much.
- Make cute effeminate movements with your leg to showcase your dancing skills. Also, keep using your Indorussian accent. He won’t get tired of it.
- Take a break from humiliating yourself for a few seconds. Smile at his direction. His all-encompassing laughter will be vital to ensure how well you are faring at this point in your flirtation.
- After resting, return to your regular Indorussian accent programming. Exploit it. Your crush will probably have a stomachache by the end of your flirting session but it will be worth it.
- Make a joke about riding horses or just animals in general and how you’re fine with that as long as said animals are asleep. Bonus again if he doubles over from laughter.
- Indignantly point out how he never missed your character when he was stewing in Purgatory. It will fluster him and you will be rewarded with something refreshing: an embarrassed smile.
- If your crush gives you a big box containing sunflowers as a form of apology from ignoring your character back in Season 8, accept graciously and make another witty comeback. Ensuing laughter from him will be precious and golden.
Rapper Drake successfully flips pancake
*Reaching enlightenment* (via comicbooktakeover)